I did not get as mentally and physically prepared for the whole30 this weekend as I should have, but I’m still ready to start today and will just have to get through the first day not being as prepared until I can go to the store tonight to buy this week’s worth of meals.
Along with the whole30, here are some other goals I’ve set to go along with my plan.
- I will eat a full breakfast everyday.
- All electronics will be off by 10pm every week night.
- I will run 3x time a week and lift 3x a week
- I will rest on Sundays and stretch/foam roll after every run.
- I will do one outdoor activity a week.
- I will read two books in the 30 days.
Let the fun begin!